Sunday, July 29, 2018

Matthew 20:29-34 “What Can I Do for You?”


Matthew 20:29-34 “What Can I Do for You?”
Bartimaeus

Do you believe?
Bartimaeus believed Jesus could help them
we need to call out!

What do you really want
Do we really want to have our eyes open? To see things as they truly are?
What about those other things? Are we ready to live without our excuse?
Lord “I’m Blind, I’m an addict, I’m depressed, I’m frightened, I’m old, I’m alone, I’m Irish.
it is time to see yourself as a child of God!

Can you picture yourself sitting in the dust by the road?
You have spent your life sitting there begging for scraps, stopped from living by this thing that has taken over you even as you cling to it.
Call out to Jesus
God hears you (he has stopped and is looking at you)
Listen to His voice, gentle and deep “What can I do for You?”
Right now tell Him
Feel Jesus’ hand reaching out to you touching you.
You are healed, believe it, live it, follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment